Friday, May 15, 2009

Not being a woman myself,

Not being a woman myself,
Not being a woman myself, and therefor not a "gatekeeper of life", I'm not sure what my options are in my current situation. You see, I had this really annoying neighbor. I didn't chose this person, and in fact, I tried really hard to not have an annoying neighbor. But, unfortunately, it came to pass and now I'm left pondering over my decision. I just didn't think I was ready for this. I mean, just one crazy night, I got a little stoned at a party and things got away from me- next thing I know, this "person" is living next door. So, I terminated him. Does anyone have any books, or walls, or websites for people like me? I'm feeling just a smidge guilty about the whole thing and I think hearing about others who went on to relish in the termination of their neighbor(s) might make me feel much better about my decision... For anyone suffering over choice(s) made in the past, I wholly sympathize and sincerely apologize for the satire. But frankly, this article is the lowest form of self-righteous drivel. She's actually offering "hooray for you" information rather than helpful counseling! Appalling...
Submitted by Bob in MD on April 13, 2009 - 9:52pm.

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/blog/2009/04/07/we-already-have-abortion-pride-movement#comment-18322

report comment

No comments:

Post a Comment